How to turn off blue light on android article will tech your how to protect your eyes from blue light on android devices. Studies suggest that, over time, exposure to the blue end of the light spectrum could cause serious long-term damage to your eyes.
Best Apps to turn off blue light on android
These android applications filters out the blue light over time to try and reduce your exposure to the kind of bright, harsh light that keeps you awake at nigh.
Bluelight Filter for Eye Care
Blue light from your android devices causes strain on your eyes and prevents you from falling asleep easily at night time. This application adjusts your screen color to reduce the blue light and helps your eyes to relax, making it easier for you to fall asleep.
Features of Bluelight Filter for Eye Care
- Free Screen Filter App to Protect Your Eyes
- Screen Filter with Natural Color
- Easy Operation
- Turn On or Off Quickly and Easily
Recent research suggests that exposure to blue light before sleep may distort your natural (circadian) rhythm and cause inability to fall asleep. Twilight for android changes your android device screen brightness by time of day, reducing the harsh whites and blues as the day progresses. The intensity of the red filter adjusts automatically, and is based on the sunset.
No need of any registrations required for this application. Go to play store and install it for free, give the Permissions like
- location : to find out your current sunset/surise times
- running apps : to stop Twilight in selected apps
- write settings : to set back-light
- Network : ccess smartlight (Philips HUE) to shield you household light from blue
How to Protect Your Eyes from blue light on android device
- Use eye protection apps witch are designed for phone lovers to filter blue light and protect eyes
- Use blue light filters, protection lenses, protection glasses
- Turn your phone off at night
I hope you had enjoyed how to turn off blue light on android device article. Try to share with your friends on social media.